Equine Health (Racing)
Manufacturer – richer pharma ag
Broad spectrum antibacterial injection – gram positive and negative infections. Long-acting – once-a-day dosage – sulfadimidine + trimethoprim. Neutral pH injection. IV injection for Horses. Crosses blood brain barrier and penetrates the eye. Resistance is uncommon.
- Respiratory disease
- Eye infections
- Skin and wound infections
- Post-Operative infections
- Infections of urogenital tract
- Infection of gastro intestinal tract
- Bacteria Sensitive to Triprim
- Fusiformis Corynebacterium
Dosage & Administration
10 mL per 200 kg bw daily by intravenous (IV) injection only.
Store below 25°C (air conditioning). Protect from light.
Do not refrigerate. At low temperature crystallisation of the
product may occasionally occur.
This can be reversed by warming of the bottle in hot water.
APVMA Number – 47418/01